Rate Dr. Michael L. Loren

Dr. Michael L. Loren's Ratings

I have going to Dr. Loren for almost a year. Haven't had any sinus infections this year so far! He has really helped me with my allergies!! His staff are great to! I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

great office staff. professional medical staff and Dr Loren is helpful and has reduced my symptoms and increased my activities thru his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

I had my first and last visit with Dr. Loren yesterday. He was very rude, impatient, and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Loren for around 15 years for my allergies. When I first went in, he could see that I was miserable, and had been for some time. He took steps to provide me fast relief and got me on a plan that has worked great for me, and allowed me to enjoy the days again without constant bronchial infections, and persistant nasal issues. Dr. Loren's staff are personable, friendly, and great with kids. They know your name when you come in, and do their best to get you in and out quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Loren's office to anyone needing an allergist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I have been very impressed with the treatment provided by Dr. Loren for getting my many allergies under control. It has made a world of difference and I just wish that I had heard about him sooner. His staff are extremely nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Loren for about 2 years. Since his diagnosis, and allergy treatment began, my quality of life has improved substantially. Dr. Loren and his EXCELLENT are compassionate, accessible, and very patient with the complexities of allergy issues. I have recommended Dr. Loren's practice to several family members and friends. If you are looking for a doctor with extraordinary knowledge and practical applications in the treatment of allergies and related issues, Dr. Michael Loren is your best bet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr Loren and his staff very friendly and knowledgeable. they did not push shots or testing like some other allergists I've seen. I thought they were interested in helping me control my asthma (10 yrs) with less emphasis on medications. Very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283962].votes_count ]]