Dr. Stuart D. Miller

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Stuart D. Miller has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5315805

28/03/14 3 1 1 1 Beware of this doctor. Not only does he have a bad attitude, but he is not helpful at all. I am amazed that he is still allowed to practice, but this is Maryland...
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 3602158
11/11/13 1 5 5 5 Dr. Miller is an outstanding surgeon. He has a great deal of expertise. He is excellent. However, pay attention to the other comments on RateMDs about the office staff.
RID: 2893628
03/10/13 2 3 5 5 Dr. Miller is a great Doctor. He is very down to earth and spends a lot of time with you. His staff is horrible but when you need a specialist, you need one. I think he is the best for foot/ankle and very thorough. He answered all of my questions and gave me options. Yes, long wait and rude staff but my foot is worth it!
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stuart" to "Stuart D."
RID: 1193088
20/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Miller is a compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon who took excellent care of me leading up to and including my ankle tendon reconstruction surgery a few days ago. He was on time for all appts, was down to earth and approachable and answered all my questions thoroughly. He put me at ease and has given me confidnence that this surgery will have good results as long as I do my part as the patient...and I am. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff...a team of professional and courteous caregivers...thank you!
RID: 1139116
29/03/10 4 1 5 5 He is very knowledgeable and will stay and answer every question you have no matter how long it takes.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1039651
20/11/09 3 3 5 5 I saw Dr Miller after dealing with an ankle injury/problem for two years and after my previous doctor said nothing was wrong with the MRI. He put the issue in black and white and didn't sugar coat it. He gave me the options on my treatment plan and even told me to get a few other opinions. I couldn't be happier with him as my doctor. In fact he's operating on my ankle in 3 weeks.
RID: 1034122
14/11/09 1 1 4 4 Dr. Miller has a definite problem with time management. Expect waiting at least an hour and a half to much much longer for a scheduled appointment. On the positive, when he is with a patient he does not rush and isn't out the door before he's in the exam room. But, he needs to respect the patient's time and schedule better. He tends to be late for surgery also. Not very nice when you are the patient waiting all day to get operated on. He does apologize, but after awhile that gets a bit old. Also, after surgery he didn't bother to speak to the patient or the family member waiting in the waiting room. Now, the real downer is his office staff. They are RUDE, Rude, rude!!! They act like they are hot stuff and doing you, the patient a great favor by simply answering the telephone. Which they don't do very often. There is a voice mail connection, but it isn't working, although they insist it is on. The office staff lost X-Rays,and don't complete insurance forms until they feel like it.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 897136
26/05/09 5 4 5 5 Stuart Miller is an excellent surgeon. He provides clear explanations of both your problem and your alternatives.