Rate Dr. Stuart D. Miller

Dr. Stuart D. Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller is an outstanding surgeon. He has a great deal of expertise. He is excellent. However, pay attention to the other comments on RateMDs about the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr. Miller is a great Doctor. He is very down to earth and spends a lot of time with you. His staff is horrible but when you need a specialist, you need one. I think he is the best for foot/ankle and very thorough. He answered all of my questions and gave me options. Yes, long wait and rude staff but my foot is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Miller is a compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon who took excellent care of me leading up to and including my ankle tendon reconstruction surgery a few days ago. He was on time for all appts, was down to earth and approachable and answered all my questions thoroughly. He put me at ease and has given me confidnence that this surgery will have good results as long as I do my part as the patient...and I am. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff...a team of professional and courteous caregivers...thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2010

He is very knowledgeable and will stay and answer every question you have no matter how long it takes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I saw Dr Miller after dealing with an ankle injury/problem for two years and after my previous doctor said nothing was wrong with the MRI. He put the issue in black and white and didn't sugar coat it. He gave me the options on my treatment plan and even told me to get a few other opinions. I couldn't be happier with him as my doctor. In fact he's operating on my ankle in 3 weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Dr. Miller has a definite problem with time management. Expect waiting at least an hour and a half to much much longer for a scheduled appointment. On the positive, when he is with a patient he does not rush and isn't out the door before he's in the exam room. But, he needs to respect the patient's time and schedule better. He tends to be late for surgery also. Not very nice when you are the patient waiting all day to get operated on. He does apologize, but after awhile that gets a bit old. Also, after surgery he didn't bother to speak to the patient or the family member waiting in the waiting room. Now, the real downer is his office staff. They are RUDE, Rude, rude!!! They act like they are hot stuff and doing you, the patient a great favor by simply answering the telephone. Which they don't do very often. There is a voice mail connection, but it isn't working, although they insist it is on. The office staff lost X-Rays,and don't complete insurance forms until they feel like it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2009

Stuart Miller is an excellent surgeon. He provides clear explanations of both your problem and your alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732582].votes_count ]]