Rate Dr. Frank G. Nisenfeld

Dr. Frank G. Nisenfeld's Ratings

My husband went to see him since he was having some pain that radiated from the small of his back to his heel. Dr Nisenfeld diagnosed him with a torn hamstring, & after resting for 2 weeks, released him to go to work. He never ordered any tests to confirm his diagnosis. My husband couldn't even sit or stand and could barely walk. We went to another ortho for a 2nd opinion, they ordered an MRI & found that my husband had a herniated disc in his back. In my opinion, Mr. Nisenfeld neglected to provide any medical assistance & basically used us to pad his pocket.

Submitted April 25, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nisenfeld seemed very knowledgeable, did a good test on my problem, asked comprehensive questions about my condition and the possibility of peripheral health problems, made his diagnosis, then told me I just have to wait it out and come back if it worsens. I did a check on the diagnosis and it appears he is spot on. So I give him high marks for not over-treating and telling me exactly what I needed to do. The staff was slow in checking in patients while they chatted with each other. Otherwise they were competent. I waited about 45 minutes to see the doctor, but then I wasn't an emergency either. They ask you to download the patient forms and fill them out ahead of time which was very efficient and I could do that more easily at home than try to remember everything in the office. I would definitely see this doctor again should the need arise.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

I feel that Dr. Nisenfeld did an excellent job treating me. Because of prior orthopedic issues, both chronic and acute, I feel comfortable having him and the hospital where he practices very near.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

He seems like a decent enough person, but he just didn't do a good job when I sprained my ankles and fractured my right foot. I later went to a foot and ankle specialist to undo some of the damage his improper care did.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag

Nice doctor. Seemed very knowledgeable. Not sure how thorough he was, but seemed to be.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2006 | flag