Rate Dr. David M. Arenson

Dr. David M. Arenson's Ratings

An unequaled professional with the patience of a saint. Rating:Ten stars

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Dr. Arenson saved my life. He sensed something was urgently wrong with my condition despite another doctor's lack of action. Dr. Arenson acted immediately and stayed with me till I was properly diagnosed and treated back to health. Excellent care and follow up. Great care, a critical thinker, and problem solver. All this on top of being compassionate. He is what a great doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Arenson is HIGHLY regarded among his peers and for very good reason. He is an excellent communicator. Never rushes his patients. Calls after hours to answer any questions. He is very skilled and up to date on what is going on in medicine. I have been very pleased with the care I have recieved under him for the last 6 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][732683].votes_count ]]