Rate Dr. Michael K. Grofik

Dr. Michael K. Grofik's Ratings

There some reasons to go to the eye doctor but this is not one of them this is a bad experience and I wish that I can get my money back thank you very much and I appreciate it bye-bye

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

I have only had one visit, but I was very satisfied with the results. Before going in, I believe one should know that Dr. Grofik can appear as a no-nonsense kind of doctor who will not baby you but rather "give it to you straight." I have read reviews on other sites of him and realize that some adults would rather be babied and spend multiple trips going back to the doctor for simple procedures that are a waste of time. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Meanwhile, Dr. Grofik seems thoroughly knowledgeable about his profession and performed my eye exam, provided the proper prescription, and discussed health issues that I brought up in a very well informed manner. I now have complete confidence in this doctor. I will be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Grofik's for over 30 years. I would clearly say there is no other Optometrist more qualified then him. He goes beyond to ensure you have the best care, treatment and direction regardless of your condition. I wouldn't trust any other doctor but him for general eye care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The staff are awesome and they always tell you up front the best way to go. He also uses the newest and most comfortable equipment. I could see other Doctors cheaper, but the cost is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Went to Dr. Grofik for several years and then switched - bad move. Came back and realized I will never find a more competent doctor. I trust him and that means everything. It is hard to find a Dr. you feel will be caring, honest, and trustworthy. He meets all my criteria for the best treatment anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Grofik is a outstanding Optometrist, very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth. Staff very professional and caring. Hands down the best!! A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2012

I used Dr. Grofik for many a year until I moved away. He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Excellent doctor...highly recommend! I love this doctor! He cares about you and your needs and doesn't rush thru the exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Grofik is THE BEST Optometrist I have ever seen. Not only is he highly competent, knowledgeable, communicative, and respectful; he also is down-to-earth and has a fantastic sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is EXCELLENT; they are caring and really try to their best to meet your needs, a truly outstanding group of individuals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116422].votes_count ]]