Dr. MICHAEL K. GROFIK

Dr. MICHAEL K. GROFIK

Rate Dr. MICHAEL K. GROFIK

Dr. MICHAEL K. GROFIK's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Grofik's for over 30 years. I would clearly say there is no other Optometrist more qualified then him. He goes beyond to ensure you have the best care, treatment and direction regardless of your condition. I wouldn't trust any other doctor but him for general eye care.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

The staff are awesome and they always tell you up front the best way to go. He also uses the newest and most comfortable equipment. I could see other Doctors cheaper, but the cost is well worth it!

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Went to Dr. Grofik for several years and then switched - bad move. Came back and realized I will never find a more competent doctor. I trust him and that means everything. It is hard to find a Dr. you feel will be caring, honest, and trustworthy. He meets all my criteria for the best treatment anywhere!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Grofik is a outstanding Optometrist, very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth. Staff very professional and caring. Hands down the best!! A++++

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I used Dr. Grofik for many a year until I moved away. He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor...highly recommend! I love this doctor! He cares about you and your needs and doesn't rush thru the exam.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Grofik is THE BEST Optometrist I have ever seen. Not only is he highly competent, knowledgeable, communicative, and respectful; he also is down-to-earth and has a fantastic sense of humor. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is EXCELLENT; they are caring and really try to their best to meet your needs, a truly outstanding group of individuals.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

Everyone was friendly and supportive. I was put at ease. All my questions were answered in terms that I could understand.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Grofik is great. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag