Rate Dr. Lisa R. WEINSTOCK

Dr. Lisa R. WEINSTOCK's Ratings

Dr. Weinstock is fantastic. It was such a relief to have my images read on the spot and additional images taken immediately when there were questions. I have dense breast tissue, and my initial images are often unclear. Dr. Weinstock was able to follow up my mammogram with a targeted ultrasound. Thank God, everything was fine (only a cyst), but I know I would have lost sleep if I had to come back at a later date for those additional images to be taken. The staff at Women's Digital Imaging understand how stressful mammograms can be and go out of their way to make things as calm and positive as possible. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Weinstock is an excellent radiologist. She not only has a wonderful bedside manner, but also is extremely knowledgable in her field of study. She and her staff go above and beyond for her patients. I highly recommend her as a "top doctor" in the NJ/NY area.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor and office Best place to get a mammogram extremely thorough immediate results

Submitted May 8, 2011 | flag