Rate Dr. Kamran K. Hakimian

Dr. Kamran K. Hakimian's Ratings

Today I had my first EMG (nerve) test with Dr. Hakimian. I was a bit nervous about the test after what I read on the internet which indicated there can be a high level of pain associated with the test. I was pleasantly surprised on many levels: Dr. Hakimian's staff is so professional, friendly and make you feel comfortable. They took me 15 minutes ahead of schedule (such a rarity in the medical world!). Dr. Hakimian and his assistant, Stacy, were real pro's in this area of expertise. They were thorough and efficient. Although part of the test was uncomfortable, I was not in extreme pin. In the end Dr. Hakimian was able to provide me some immediate feedback on the test results which is quite rare - I usually have to wait 3-5 business days for other kinds of test results. To conclude, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hakimian for your medical needs.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I was sent to Dr Hakimian by Workman's Comp for an EMG, at one of his satellite offices (this one in Glendale). The office did not appear very clean. After a long wait I was led to an exam room and told to take off my trousers and shoes. My sciatic condition made it difficult to undress because I had to lean against a wall because diagnostic equipment filled the only chair in the room. After getting up on the exam table, which was very small (I am 6'4" tall), my head and shoulders rested on empty cardboard boxes I stacked up and my feet were touching the wall. While the test was in progress administered by a technician, Dr Hakimian entered the room and in a demeaning voice accused me of being an alcoholIc. When I told him I was not, he then said I must be diabetic. When I told him I was not diabetic, I asked him to look at the chart, that my sciatic was the problem. He never gave an explanation. I found out later, Hakimian did not do what he was asked to test by my physician.

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

The office in Santa Ana is dirty and should be sighted for health violations considering blood stains on the chairs. This doctor is very rude, doesn't explain anything, ask for MRI's when only authorized to do EMG testing, and left my legs and back in a bloody mess and told just to get dressed and leave. I have also had to constantly insist on copies of the test results to show my treating physicians, because they only sent it to the insurance company and the AME; even though I signed the authorizations at my appointment. I do not trust this doctor nor recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. H for years to do botox and some other cosmetic treatments. He is very personable and professional. I always get compliments from people on how great I look after the treatments and have sent him some close family and friends for the same procedures...all have been pleased. His office is always punctual with time and very friendly. Location is convenient for me but I know he has a few other locations as well.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Very nice and educated. I am always beyond satisfied.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

nice man, good doctor, skilled hands. would highly recommend.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

I've used this physician for a number of years for Botox injections. He's developed a specialty emphasizing basic nonsurgical (with some minor surgical) skin treatments for adults. Dr. H. has become an expert in the strategic placement of Botox. Botox administrations are a basic medical procedure, but like anything, doing this well is not something consumers should take for granted. Unethical administrations include using less of the product, alternatives that are not Botox, and as important, failing to become trained in needle placement and amount of chemical injection. Dr. Hakimian is a kind, humble, physician who wisely understands not to go beyond his expertise or training. This is a rare and commendable approach to medicine, especially in the field of cosmetics. Cost is an important consideration and this physician has priced his services typically considerably below others. His office staff is consistently sensitive and positive with patients. He is extremely punctual.

Submitted May 24, 2008 | flag

Administers nerve conduction tests. "Temporary" office in Santa Ana, office waiting room chairs stained and discolored, and some had blood stains on them. Not a very good "bedside manner" considering the painfulness of the tests he administers.

Submitted March 22, 2006 | flag