Dr. MICHAEL W. SEIBERG

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. MICHAEL W. SEIBERG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MICHAEL" to "MICHAEL W."

18/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "Indio" to "Rancho Mirage"
RID: 2491368
05/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seiberg patiently listened to my complaint. He was so funny! I instantly felt comfortable with him. He diagnosed my condition within minutes, gave me one cortisone injection, and I have been pain free ever since. The office was so fun I almost want to have another problem and go back to see him...
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

11/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "RANCHO MIRAGE" to "Indio", Practice changed from "ANTHONY NELSON MD AMC" to "Desert Orthopedic Center"
RID: 1809678
27/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seiberg was recommended by urgent care and I found him and staff to be prompt, patient friendly, knowledgeable-explaining treatment in "layman" terms..I would certainly return to his office and expertise should I need future treatment or surgery....
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield