Rate Dr. Michael W. Seiberg

Dr. Michael W. Seiberg's Ratings

Knowledgeable, Instills confidence, friendly, professional, listens, explains, great sense of humor. What more can I say, other than he will be my FOREVER foot doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Seiberg patiently listened to my complaint. He was so funny! I instantly felt comfortable with him. He diagnosed my condition within minutes, gave me one cortisone injection, and I have been pain free ever since. The office was so fun I almost want to have another problem and go back to see him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

Dr. Seiberg was recommended by urgent care and I found him and staff to be prompt, patient friendly, knowledgeable-explaining treatment in "layman" terms..I would certainly return to his office and expertise should I need future treatment or surgery....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285039].votes_count ]]