Dr. Wiaam M. Falouji

Rate Dr. Wiaam M. Falouji

Dr. Wiaam M. Falouji's Ratings

Wonderful, caring doctor. Wish she could cover all my healthcare needs. Staff, especially Mary Ann, is great and just as caring (although not too thrilled w/new Vanderbilt staff.) She's actually called me at home (Dr. F.) to see how I was doing with a non-neurological condition that was hard to diagnose and treat. I've been consistently blown away by how good she is. All I can figure re: the bad reviews is they just didn't click with her personality. I have a friend who saw her and didn't like her, either but...my friend's personality is kinda stubborn and mule-ish so maybe that personality doesn't work? I don't know. I think Dr. Falouji does well with smart, well-informed patients who are willing to try different things to help themselves and not just be passive weenies. :) Maybe that's it? I don't know. Just know I love her and am glad to have found her. I switched from a doc in Nashville I really liked to go to her, so that's saying a lot. I'd drive an hour if I had to - two probably - to keep being her patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I was very impressed with the doctors knowledge as well as her kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr. Falouji is the best neurologist I have ever seen, and I have had four or five over my lifetime of migraine care. She's smart, efficient, spends as much time with you as you need, NEVER makes you feel rushed, is caring - but yes, if she feels you need to be given a "talking to" as we say in the South she'll certainly give you one in no uncertain terms, but that's 'cause she cares so much about her patients. If you can't take that kind of honesty, she's not the doc for you, as other comments have demonstrated. They should go see someone who will hold their hand and hug them when the appt. is over. Yuck. I'd rather have the smartest neuro in Middle TN - probably the whole state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

Dr. Falouji has a horrible bedside manner. Very rude, cold and unkind. When she asked if there were any questions and my mother DID ask her questions, she refused to answer and said she didn't want to answer the question that was being asked! My poor parents walked away disgusted to the point of wanting to walk out mid-appointment. If you want to care for people, then treat them w/ care - not ugliness!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

she refused to give advice or see my son for new seizure activity and she has been his neuro for 2 years.very rude.terrible bedside manner.when she did see him ,she never talked to him or never ran ANY tests on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Dr. Falouji is someone who does not try to put rose colored glasses on what she thinks about your condition or what you should do or not do. I like her so much that I wish she could be my primary care giver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][285065].votes_count ]]