Rate Dr. Arvin Raheja

Dr. Arvin Raheja's Ratings

I loved this doctor! Had I not had a relationship with my doctor, he would have been my OB/GYN. He came to the ER with my 3rd child as an on-call doctor. He ended up delivering my 4th. I love him! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable! Love...love....love!!!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Absolute worst experience I've ever had with a physician. When I called to have my medical records transfered I was called a liar when asked why I was switching doctors, refused the fax number, and hung up on.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Raheja is a great doctor. I went to him with my first pregnancy. Other people in my family also were seen by him and loved him. The only problem I had was after I had the baby and went for my 6 week check-ups he wasn't as helpful or willing to answer questions. It was kind of like he was awesome and excited to take care of pregnancy related issues but nothing after the fact. So great obgyn but not the best for just gyn issues.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag