Rate Dr. Maureen E. Baxley

Dr. Maureen E. Baxley's Ratings

Doctor Baxley is amazing - very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

I tried to make a new patient appointment for my daughter, but the staff was so rude I decided to go with a different provider.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I adore Dr. Baxley not only as a pediatrician, but also as a person. She is extremely thorough with the exams, so easy to talk to, and very knowledgable. We've been taking our 4 kids to her for over 9 years. My kids love her too! -Tricia Pohan

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Baxley is a wonderful doctor who has cared for my son since he was born. She is kind and compassionate, but also extremely knowledgeable. She listens to my concerns and doesn't dismiss me when I am worried about something. She has a calming presence and my son loves her.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Baxley is very warm and makes all of my children feel at ease. She is extremely knowledgeable and never makes us feel rushed. She also returns any phone calls promptly and truly seems to care about my children.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2010 | flag