Rate Dr. Bahar Aghighi

Dr. Bahar Aghighi's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

She is great! Answers any questions I have and always calls me back. With her help I've lost 25 lbs in the lat 4 months and counting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

My hashimoto's hypothyroid was diagnosed very late and my TSH was 125. After the diagonsis, I took the levothyroxin for a year and my TSH was normal, but I still had all the symptoms. I didn't know what to do. I saw about 5 doctors, and they all said, "well, your TSH is normal so that is the end of the conversation". Dr. Aghighi was the only one who suggested taking Cytomel, in addition to the Levothyroxin. As soon as I took that, all my symptoms disappeared. She saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

It seriously seems like the last 3 reviews were written by the same person. I had a terrible experience with this doctor a couple of years ago! She really did not know how to handle teenage patients and therefore left me feeling confused, guilty, and I ended up sicker than I was coming in as a new patient. She chastised me and was not understanding of the emotional issues that impeded my ability to properly take care of my type 1 diabetes, even though the depression and anxiety I was experiencing were side effects of blood sugar swings! But I did not learn this until I switched doctors. I learned more about my diabetes from college-level science and neuroscience classes than I did with her. Do not waste your time with someone so uncaring and dismissive of serious issues like mental health and their relation to larger medical conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2008

Dr. Aghighi was very instrumental in getting me my gastric bypass surgery. And, has alway been there when ever I had questions. She is very caring of her patients and very committed to excellent treatment. I highly recommend her! She is an excellent doctor in this field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

Dr. Aghighi is attentive, efficient, and caring. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009132].votes_count ]]