Dr. Phillip A. Tibbs

Dr. Phillip A. Tibbs's Ratings

Great experience.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I had spine surgery, laminectomy, and a fusion in August 2013. Dr. Tibbs was my surgeon. I am extremely satisfied with all of his team. They were very nice, and professional. Of course I remember Dr. Tibbs and his PA Randy more because I always saw them. But his other members of his team were great as well. I also was very pleased with the facility and hospital. Everything is right there and you don't have to go far for x-rays, etc. And I loved my stay in the hospital. Even though I was healing and sore, I did enjoy the meals and the peace that I experienced there. I now it was very expensive, the room, but it was worth it. I would recommend his team to anyone who is in constant pain and who knows there is something wrong. Dr. Tibbs and PA Randy, I don't remember his last name, were wonderful. But, I hope I don't have to see them again. ;)

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I had serious lower back pain due to spondylolysthesis and severe arthritic degeneration L4-L5. I sought out Dr. Tibbs because of his excellent reputation as a neurosurgeon. He performed lumbar fusion surgery in August, 2013 and the outcome has been amazing. My recovery went extremely well, and I have now have no issues whatsoever with my back. Dr. Tibbs is a kind, caring, and very professional physician I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an expert neurosurgeon.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tibbs in my opinion worked a miracle in my life. I had back problems for one year with constant pain. I had been under the care of another Dr. he tried everything from pain shots to therapy to bio tens, to swimming. Nothing helped. I then tried a chiropractor, no relief. By the time I got to see Dr Tibbs, I was using a walker & wheelchair. I first met with Randal (pa), he was great even prayed with me. Dr Tibbs then came in he was extremely courteous, and best of all said he could help me. My surgery was by no means a walk in the park, it was considered major surgery. I'll never forget the day of my surgery, when I awoke afterward it was so overwhelming to have no more pain!! Recovery was great. I had a new prospective on life. I will always be forever grateful to Dr Tibbs & his staff for their desire to help me. I admire his skill as a doctor and would not hesitate to recommend and refer him to anyone needing help. I cannot say enough about the outcome of my situation!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tibbs is a miracle worker. He the perfect doctor! I only wish I had known him ten years ago.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Tibbs changed my life!!!! After I had been to countless doctor who couldn't figure out what was going on and help me.... He took 1 look at my MRI got me into his office immediately. Told me the diagnoses and how he was going to HELP... I didn't like what I heard but he said not to worry.. He looked for a good outcome and that's what I got!!!!!! He did a amazing job on my neck Surgery. He and everyone at his office were so nice and helpful... Even though that is what he does and it his job.. I will forever be greatful!!! No more Pain..

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

In 1993 I had C5-6 spinal fusion using bone donor & a titanium plate to secure. Surgery went well, but I continued to have some pain. Dr Tibbs bedside manner is the BEST. Seven months later the plate had completely broken into. I wouldnt have had anyone else fix the problem. The plate had to be removed as it was causing problems that could turn severe. Dr Tibbs removed the plate & I've done great ever since!! He really is a very intelligent Dr and takes times to explain in plain terms, good or bad, so you know what you're up against. He's the best in my book!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Best Doc ever. He operated on my husbands back 8 yrs ago with great results and we took my Mom to him a few days ago with her back problems. He is simply the best at what he does. Wouldn't go to anyone else. His bedside manners are great and we are greatful for his help in improving two of my family memebers quality of life. We owe him a debt of gratitude. Thank you Dr. Tibbs.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

He done surgery on my mom Thanksgiving Day and she is 79 yrs old she is doing great he is such a great doctor and such great bedside manner. We loved him and his staff. I need back surgery and plan to visit him soon!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag