Rate Dr. Christopher P. Beauchamp

Dr. Christopher P. Beauchamp's Ratings

Would not recommend him. Have had problems after hip replacement.

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

dr. beauchamp is an amazing man. he gave me my life back and i thank him every day for that. i will never forget him. i would recommend anyone to him and wouldn't trust anyone more than i trust him.

Submitted May 18, 2010 | flag

There just aren't enough positive adjectives to describe Dr. Beauchamp. He is truley a gifted surgeon who treats each patient as though their his own family. Our daughter has been his patient the past seven years (since age ten) and he saved her life and her leg from a cancerous tumor. He worked diligently to get her the proper internal prosthetic to save her leg from amputation. He was the first surgeon to introduce this prosthetic to the state of Arizona and save other children from the same dilema. Thank goodness he is here in Arizona. He also made sure we were set up with the best oncologist in the state to help in her treatment. He is our HERO! The Sweeney Family

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag

It's actually very simple. Dr. Beauchamp is the best of the best. He deals with each persons issue as if it were the only one he was working on. He actually smiled when looking at the x-rays after my surgery because things went so well. Thank you Dr. Beauchamp for everything you have done for me. Robert Hickey

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Beauchamp is a very distinguished and amazing surgeon. He replaced my left hip and gave me my life back. We are very lucky to have him here in Arizona.

Submitted June 19, 2008 | flag

God placed me in his hands. I was so very impressed with his knowledge and "can do" attitude. I had been to 3 other surgeons who were all leaning towards removal of my leg. Dr. Beauchamp and his PA, Frank, were incredible and took me of me - scheduling me for surgery of my sarcoma 2 days after I saw them! He will always have a very, very special place in my heart.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

thanks to this wonderful man, I am on my own two feet instead of being in a wheelchair. Aside from being a wonderful doctor, he is a kind, patient person with no trace of arrogance I've experienced with others

Submitted Feb. 15, 2007 | flag

Dr Beauchamp is the very best doctor I know, he made me walk again when everyone said i would never walk again he replaced my hip and did miracles, would have gone to see him again in Arizona for a second hip if it has not been the stubborness of the medicare of new brunswick, I am severely handicapped now because i had to have a 4 hip replacement done in New Brunswick instead of going to Arizona to see Dr Beauchamp I recommend him because this doctor does miracles and people who have a chance to get treated by him have the best care.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag

Very approachable and incredibly knowledgeable. Even though a surgeon, very personable. I trust him explicitly!!! He is an orthopedic-oncologist, so he deals specifically w/cancer related to bone and soft tissue.

Submitted March 21, 2006 | flag