Rate Dr. Lorenzo G. Martinetti

Dr. Lorenzo G. Martinetti's Ratings

Dr. Martinetti was great but his secretary needs a course in customer service. Snarky and rude to people on phone even when just calling to make an appointment. He would be better off without her!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

This dr? Does not wear gloves. Types contestantly to a website called wow.soapware.com to find out what is wrong with me. Claimed he was just taking notes. He has no clue how to help people. Needs a website to get answers..

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Horrible experience. He kept typing into website soapware.com to get answers. He seamed to be clueless! Does not wear gloves! Beware!

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Martinetti is the best doctor I've ever seen. The previous comments pretty much sum it up... knowledgeable, sincere, listened and spent a good amount of time with me. Thoroughly addressed any and every concern I had. I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Excellent!!Very knowledgeable,thorough, professional yet friendly. He spent close to 2 hours and obtained a comprehensive history and did a thorough exam. It's a refreshing change to the world of medicine that we all know where a doctor spends no more than 5-10 minutes with you before prescribing the medicine. I have several friends who also go to Dr. Martinetti and we all agree, he's the best.I would highly recommend him.

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

After raising 5 kids, numerous surgeries and trying to jusstay healthy atin my 55 years I have used the services of many doctors including Dr Robert Atkins the famous diet doctor. Mind yiu,I'm not some hypochondriac who thinks they're always sick. I don't even take any prescription meds.I have always respected my body and have tried to be proactive, avoiding things that can harm you. I learned many years ago from Atkins who (think what you will about his diet) was at least 15 years ahead of his peers in mainstream medicine to not over prescribe antibiotics. After visiting Dr Martinetti for a physical I and ditto exactly every review before mine above verbatim. If you want to walk into a doctor's office and walk out with a prescription just because, Dr M is not your man. He will never prescribe something unless he truly believesif you really need it and it will not cause long term complications like over prescribing antibiotics. In the long run

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

My chiropractor referred me to dr Martinetti after a bad history with my previous doctor who treated me like a nimbler and didn't care. Dr Martinetti was the compete opposite! He spent an hour with me the first time and takes copious notes on his laptop during your appointment. He listens, examines you thirougly and doesn't prescribe meds unless you really need it. He will educate you on how to get better not just "take this and call me. He has never rushed me or made me feel silly. I've learned a lot from him. I took my 88 year old mom to him when she was here recuperating from surgery and she was floored at his compassion and knowledge. And she spends her entire day at doctors back home. You can call him on his cellphone!!! Have you ever heard of that?? Amazing in every way. I have referred him to everyone I can and no one has been disappointed. If you truly want a doctor who cares, he's your man.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

we moved to somerset county from Bergen just a year ago. Despite he's 20-30 minute from where we live I am glad to select Dr. Martinetti as our family doc. He's very thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. On my first visit he spent almost 1 hr with me examining from head to toe literally. Maybe it was a day he had not many patients. In any case I highly recommend him to anyone. My wife is satisfied on his service as well. He's friendly and sometimes funny yet serious about your health. I am not used to rate any doctors or restaurants, etc. Just spoke with him on his cell phone for emergency appointment today. He's very flexible too. Never leave a voice message on his office and never text on his cell. that's the rule. :)

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Willing to see people on short notice, calls back to answer questions. Very thorough diagnosis, careful records. Excellent!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Martinetti is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. He really seems to care about you as a person and he really listens to and addresses all your questions and/or concens. He is the example of what every doctor should be like. He is very knowledgeable and smart.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2010 | flag