Rate Dr. Garo M. Tertzakian

Dr. Garo M. Tertzakian's Ratings

I went to Dr. Tertzakian for a vasectomy. The doctor is very knowledgeable and proficient. However, he is not the most personable of people and his performance in relaying my lab results to me once they had them was unacceptable. I was initially told that the doctor would sign off on my results and they would call me back shortly; they never called back, and several call backs later over several hours resulted in excuses that the doctor had not yet reviewed my results. I was not asking for something unreasonable, simply for lab results that they already had in hand. I'm glad I don't have to go back to this doctor. My follow ups are all done, and I'm changing insurances in a month, and this doctor is not on my new plan.

The staff is friendly when you're there, but if you're calling on the phone, especially repeatedly, they are unsympathetic and not very helpful.

The doctor spent very little time with me at my consultation and follow-up appointments; to be fair, I was read-up on the procedure and didn't have many questions, but again he does not have a great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tertzakian for over 2 years. I can comfortably say he's one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of seeing. From his professional associates to his up to date office, it's a place I can trust and will continue to go for a very long time. I recently had my vasectomy srugery done and he perfomed the surgery in 15 min with no pain and I was able to go back to work the same day. Next day I was feeling 100%. His attention to detail is unlike any other doctor and he makes sure to explain you the options you have by spending ample time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286022].votes_count ]]