Dr. Robert D. Maltz

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Robert D. Maltz has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1480105
06/07/11 4 5 5 5 He was my Dr. Growing up and is now my childrens Dr. He is by far the best in the area!  Respond
RID: 906000
05/06/09 5 5 5 5 been our Dr for 9 yrs (2 kids). Even came to ER on Easter for minor dehydration due to stomach bug (all the while acting as if he had business to do there so we wouldn't feel bad). Love him!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $15
Respond
RID: 746256
18/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maltz is a wonderful Pediatrician! He has been caring for our daughter since she was born, over 2 years now. He has excellent bed-side manner, really listens to the parents, and he will literally stay in the office until you feel comfortable that all of your questions have been answered. He is very knowledgeable, and my daughter adores him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Pediatrician. Really, I cannot say enough kind things about him and his staff. We are really pleased with him!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield