Rate Dr. Robert D. Maltz

Dr. Robert D. Maltz's Ratings

He was my Dr. Growing up and is now my childrens Dr. He is by far the best in the area!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

been our Dr for 9 yrs (2 kids). Even came to ER on Easter for minor dehydration due to stomach bug (all the while acting as if he had business to do there so we wouldn't feel bad). Love him!

Submitted June 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Maltz is a wonderful Pediatrician! He has been caring for our daughter since she was born, over 2 years now. He has excellent bed-side manner, really listens to the parents, and he will literally stay in the office until you feel comfortable that all of your questions have been answered. He is very knowledgeable, and my daughter adores him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Pediatrician. Really, I cannot say enough kind things about him and his staff. We are really pleased with him!!!

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag