Rate Dr. Christopher E. Litton

Dr. Christopher E. Litton's Ratings

My entire life was in shambles, and I thought I was a lost cause. I am thankful my doctor talked me into seeing him. He taught me how to smile again, and I have never been happier! He is really laid back, funny, and you will immediately like him. He is definitely not one of those "stuffy shrinks" that just lecture you for an hour. Highly recommend to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

We loved Dr. Litton so much. He was the third therapist we tried, and had almost given up on getting help completely. What a breath of fresh air!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Litton is the Kindest and Most Helpful Dr. I Have Had. He has help me through some trying times and his still hard at work to help me get through more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2013

Dr. Litton is the kindest man I have ever known. His loving approach has been a blessing to me and my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286379].votes_count ]]