Dr. Christopher E. Litton

Grad. Year: 2003

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Christopher E. Litton has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher E."

04/08/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2649109
15/05/13 5 5 5 5 We loved Dr. Litton so much. He was the third therapist we tried, and had almost given up on getting help completely. What a breath of fresh air!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2534655
17/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Litton is the Kindest and Most Helpful Dr. I Have Had. He has help me through some trying times and his still hard at work to help me get through more.
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

04/07/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1474867
28/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Litton is the kindest man I have ever known. His loving approach has been a blessing to me and my children.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield