Rate Dr. Miles Dinner

Dr. Miles Dinner's Ratings

Treated my newborn son born with a life threatening intestinal obstruction. Outstanding doctor helped to save Noah's life. I know anesthesiologists are usually behind the scenes. In this circumstance Dr. Dinner was critical to the good outcome. So thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Seriously, one of the finest physicians I have ever been treated by. A world class anesthesiologist who took care of my mother who was extremely sick and had a history of very bad reactions to anesthesia. Dr. Dinner not only spent a great deal of time with us before the operation but had a magic touch in the operating room leaving my mom feeling better than she ever did after any operation. One would be very fortunate to have this great doctor care for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286388].votes_count ]]