Rate Dr. ALBERT D. JANERICH

Dr. ALBERT D. JANERICH's Ratings

First the doctor is never there.The staff is incompetent,arrogant and not caring to your problem.I highly suggest you seek another doctor.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I've never met Dr. Janerich before; however, I have met Elaine, PA-C. Not only is she very nice and honest, and straight to the point, she is extremely knowledgeable; she knows her stuff! With every visit I've had, she has treated me like a human being, rather than a medical assistance card. She never once dismissed my pain, and has worked with me to find medications that aren't narcotic-based & addictive. I truly appreciate and I am grateful for her kindness, expertise and generosity. My first day I was so scared---not anymore. Even the rest of the staff, such as, John is such a sweetie and nice, as well as everyone else. I only wish I had come here a while back. I found out by coming here that I have a pinched nerve in the neck and 2 in the lumbar (in addiction to the mri stuff going on). Thanks Elaine and everyone else....you are all the BEST! :)

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

I never met Dr. Janerich yet, however, I've met the PA-C a few times, Elaine, and she is extremely nice. She treats me like a human being and answers ALL of my questions. She doesn't rush me at all; spends a good 40 min to an hour talking to me, and she doesn't dismiss my pain. Also, she asks how I am doing overall, not just with pain, but emotionally as well. Also, she is very knowledgeable and explains everything very well. Currently I am on medical assistance, and they don't treat me like garbage. The staff is also extremely nice, and they have a lot of patience with others. They always answer my calls whenever I call them with a question. Wonderful people. Again, I haven't met Dr. Janerich yet; however, everyone else is just the best. Highly recommended! -Michael

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

rushed me through like i was on a production line. couldn't ask any questions, they were even rushing me to sign papers before i can read them to see what i was signing. horrible experience.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag