Rate Dr. Sujatha Vivek

Dr. Sujatha Vivek's Ratings

I ll not recommend this dr. Can't get appointment even it's emergency lik fever. U ll get appointment aft one week only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Dr. Sujatha Vivek, is very kind and caring. She took the time to hear out of all of my concerns. I felt like I could talk to her about anything, and she wouldn't pass judgement on me. I was with my previous GYN for over 10 years, and it was hard for me to leave. I am glad I changed doctors and established a new relationship with different doctor. The ease of appointments is nice. I used to wait over 1-3 months to get in with my previous GYN, and now I can get in a lot sooner!! Definitley reccomending her to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

She is very hurry and will not answer all our questions. She will spend less than 5 min with each patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2285226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Overall I liked Dr. Vivek's service, the labor was smooth and answered all our questions. Their staff is prompt in returning calls and follow-up, they are also friendly especially the Indian staff are very polite, i liked it. I agree with the other reviewer that she made us to visit the Maternal Fetal Special too often and had to shell out lot of out of pocket expenses, that was because my wife had gestational diabetes, this could have been saved a little, but can't argue with doctor's opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

i am just cautioning you guys....just be sure you have full of money in your wallet before even thinking to go with her...i had a very bad experience with her during my pregnancy...she just makes you to go visit multiple times to MFS and hospital even though it is not necessary..it is just to rip you and bill your insurance...long waiting hours if you are admitted to the hospital....they wont listen to your pain and feelings when you are on bed.....i dont recommend any one to her....very money minded....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Great Staff. Dr. Sujatha has got great knowledge. very very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

The staff left me half-dressed and waiting to be seen in an examination room for TWO FULL HOURS. I was reassured 2 times that Dr. Vivek would be coming, so I kept expecting her to walk in. At around an hour and 45 minutes of wait time, I asked what the hold up was. Only then was I informed that a medical emergency had arisen (but no one had bothered to inform me sooner). After 2 hours I finally had to leave. I find it to be extremely unprofessional that I was left uninformed for so long. Is it too much to ask to be informed and given an option to reschedule? Dr. Vivek is great at what she does, her accompanying office/staff are horrible enough that I am finding a new gyno.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

office staff was very friendly. I had very little wait, and was treat with kindess and respect. the Doctor was warm and friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I have had nothing but only positive experiences with this doctor. She spends more time than any other that i have gone to in the past, detailing different options for my care. Overall very satisfied. Staff are very friendly and helpful.Will defenitely reccomend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][286411].votes_count ]]