Rate Dr. ALVIN C. BACON

Dr. ALVIN C. BACON's Ratings

Dr. Bacon is one of the friendliest and smartest Doctor I have yet to meet.People have taken advantage that. Especially the drug addicts who switch Doctors after the Doctor catches on to their habits. In spite of the allegations against him, I will stay with him. I believe Dr. Bacon will be a bit more savy now that he knows what to look for in a patient.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr Alvin Bacon is the Best Doctor I Have Had in 20 years I had been Looking for a Doctor, since mine retired due to illness 20 years ago. Doctor Bacon takes the time to Actually listen to you as a person not a insurance. Because he believes in the oath he took to do no harm, & save a life, not look at you because of your ability to pay. I am very satisfied with Dr. Bacon & would be very disappointed if I ever should have to find another doctor because of someones ignorance's & making false allegations against him, or if he should retire. The allegations made against him at this time has not changed my mind about Dr. Bacon & I still Trust the man with my Life & that of my Family's.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag