Rate Dr. EDWARD K. GAMSON

Dr. EDWARD K. GAMSON's Ratings

He can't even board the right plane let alone get the right tooth.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gamson is VERY friendly. I had two root canals performed on two occasions and each night he called me at home to make sure I was doing OK (I was completely fine). I asked questions about the root canal procedure (this was my first time) and he was very helpful and descriptive about what he was doing. Procedure was painless and relaxing to the point where I could almost fall asleep. He only schedules one root canal per hour and he is the only dentist in the office, so when you start the procedure he is there with you till the end, no visiting other patients. He took my information and said that he would follow up in 6 months to do a final checkup. My regular dentist commented that my root canals looked very good after viewing X-rays. I would highly recommend Dr. Gamson. Insurance used was CareFirst BlueChoice HMO. $390 per root canal.

Submitted May 2, 2011 | flag