Rate Dr. Joshua A. Levin

Dr. Joshua A. Levin's Ratings

Dr. Levin is very friendly, personable, and intelligent. He helped fix (cure even) my extreme and sudden hip pain with just a few visits, whereas the Internal Medicine Doctor just prescribed pain meds, told me it was probably a herniated disc and that I'd need to get an MRI and likely surgery. Dr. Levin took a gentle course during a subsequent pregnancy, which helped me walk better from 6-9 months pregnant than I could when I was 4-5 months pregnant! His staff is very friendly and helpful. The only critiques I have is that the office space is small and not always private (though there is a private office where patient/doctor relationship can be respected) and he can sometimes come across as a bit arrogant. That said, he is still always friendly, so it works out, and for me it was like he worked a miracle!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag