Rate Dr. Roger Maitland

Dr. Roger Maitland's Ratings

Dr. Maitland has a wealth of experience and empathy. He is able to pinpoint difficult problems and break them down into manageable pieces so you can cope with what seems so impossible. If you are looking for a therapist who really listens to you, look no further. Dr. Maitland is very knowledgeable about all kinds of social issues and problems. Office staff are courteous and efficient. Office is comfortable and confidentiality is maintained. Parking is convenient. I recommend Dr. Maitland without reservation.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Very involved in my situation, constantly offering help and advice without any extra incentive. Helped me bring my grades up to High Honor Roll and all at his own expense, a Great Man and a wonderful friend.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Maitland continues to help our family every week. Always on time and available if you need to speak with him any time.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag