Rate Dr. Subra K. Naidu

Dr. Subra K. Naidu's Ratings

My husband has seen this doctor twice and we both are very pleased with him and his office staff. The wait over all wasn't very long, he listened and the ladies in the office are wonderful. When ever I've called with a question of any kind, they have called me back the same day and did whatever I needed to be done. Couldn't ask for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr. Naidu is a great doctor-very knowledgeable. His staff however needs improvement on their customer service skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

office staff incompetent, rude, and clueless.Dr. is great and that is the only reason I return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

My husband saw Dr. Naidu on his initial visits and never again after that. Unless you have a necessary surgerical procedure, plan on seeing his PA. Dr. Naidu is very knowlegdgeable but lacks communication skills. You leave his office with little to no information. It's kind of like he gets offended when you ask him questions. Definitely sees too many patients. If there were other Endo doctors in the UHC network my husband would have switched. For now, we have to endure his practice. Would not recommend to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I had one visit in Dr. Naidu's office and never returned. I was one week out of the hospital and arrived for my first visit. Needless to say, I had many questions as a newly diabetic. I asked if I would be able to see Dr. Naidu and was told "no", that I would be seeing the PA from now on. I insisted on seeing Dr. Naidu to go over my hospital records and was told again that Dr. Naidu was too busy for all patients to see him. I never returned. Oh, also, the office does not take debit or credit cards. Check, cash or Money Order?! only! Ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

Dr. Naidu was great on my initial appt. He listened, talked to me and obviously cared. After that I have seen his PA, wasn't real impressed with her. Staff in the Riverdale office is not very friendly at all, but I love Dr. Naidu, if you can ever actually see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

Has some or the rudiest staff at the Riverdale office. They make you feel as if they are during you a favor giving you free service Therefore you have to take what ever rudeness they show.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

I waited for over 45 minutes to see the Doctor, who spent all of 60 seconds with me. I brought 2 years of blood test results plus ultrasound results. All he did was feel my neck while I swallowed, have me hold my arms out to verify that I was trembling, and tell me to go get more blood drawn. He didn't ask me one question about the information on the 6 forms I had to complete. He showed no kindness or compassion. This guy needs his license revoked. I will never go to him nor recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2009584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I have YET to go to this doctor and seen within an hour or less. His office notoriously schedules you for a certain time when you ate not seen until at least and hour or more (mostly) after the appt. time. He is funny and good to talk to though and since starting with him my thyroid is regulated and I am losing weight.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2008

When I made the appointment, I specified that I needed an ultrasound of the thyroid done. When I got there a nurse practioner examined me and said she felt nothing. The doctor came in. He felt nothing.He laughed! Showed me a pictured of the thryroid gland! The office did NOT have an ultrasound machine. It took 3 1/2 weeks to get this appt. The MRI showed a cyst 2 CM long! He could do an ultrasound in a month! Total waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009582].votes_count ]]