Rate Dr. Garrett J. Lynch

Dr. Garrett J. Lynch's Ratings

This doctor is the most arrogant person I've ever encountered. "It ain't bragging if you can deliver" -- unfortunately, for ME, he didn't live up to his high opinion of himself.....several years later, my knee still hurts. Of course, he said it was because I wasn't doing my leg lifts which I did religiously twice/day..... The failure couldn't possibly be HIS fault! His bedside manners are the pits and this surgery was a failure. Beware!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Let's his nurse handle everything but initial contact and actual surgery unless there is a complication as in my case. Just before surgery was unaware of critical info conveyed to nurse earlier in week. No compassion for setback caused by complications.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

I've seen Dr Lynch for 2 knee injuries and was quite disappointed each time. I thought it was just me as he is very well known. I agree with the other comment that he lets his nurse do most of the work before and after/rehab. I had surgery and in recovery he told me he should have just done a total knee replacement-had he known there was that much damage.Said he'd see me in 3-4 years for replacement, then he left. Isn't it his job to know via all the tests I had to endure, just how much damage there was and what would be required in surgery?? Now I have to go through it all over again-but it won't be with him! I had the most pain for 4 days, than I had going through natural childbirth.Hope this helps someone else not to have to endure what I did.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

does not look you in your eye has his nurse take care of you acts like he is the best but does not give you a straight answer he would rather put you off and take your cod pay from you

Submitted Nov. 17, 2009 | flag