Rate Dr. DERAKHSH FOZOUNI

Dr. DERAKHSH FOZOUNI's Ratings

The staff are extremely unprofessional and classless. Every time the phone rang, the lady at the desk would sigh and make rude remarks in Spanish. You can literally watch and listen to the gals at the front desk gossiping in Spang-lish while they let the phone ring and ring. And when you call, you get placed on hold for over 10 minutes. The PA Laura however was awesome. She took the time to answer any and all my Q's. They need PROFESSIONAL chicks in there...

Submitted Dec. 11, 2013 | flag

The office staff is so incompetent and lazy. I have waited three weeks for a referral because they keep messing up. I have seen doctors my whole life and this group is the absolute worst. They don't care about the patients and have bad attitudes. They put on hold for 10 minutes. They take no responsibility for their laziness. Don't bother!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2013 | flag