Rate Dr. Bradley I. Spiegel

Dr. Bradley I. Spiegel's Ratings

I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disordercand arthritis about five years ago. I was very scared and confused. I didn't know how to hrlp myself or what it meant. I went to several doctors who explained little and treated me with only pain medication. Then I was referred to Dr. Spiegel. He was incredible from day one. E explained my diagnosis; as well as it's likely progression and many different treatment options. He encouraged me and brought me hope. He always has time for me and treats mec like a person. He is alwaysc available. My back and neck are managed beautifully and I no longer live in pain or discouragement. His staff are just as incredible. Heather, Linda and Veronica are always kind, lovely and helpful. My messages are returned same day always. I would recommend anybody with chronic pain makecan appointment today. You will never make a better decision. Dr. Spiegel and his highly trained staff will take excellent care of you.
Brenda Class, MFT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Speigel's staff is horrible, messages do not get to him in a timely manner at all. His staff is very uncaring and inefficient and disorganized. I left repeated messages for the doctor due to a worsening of my condition due to injuring my back during moving, and the message did not get relayed to him at all. Referrals do not get processed, and get lost with the messages. However, the doctor listens, is understanding, and very thorough. He has called me personally after messages did not get through to him after days of waiting. He is very careful before performing a procedure and referred me to a neurosurgeon to be evaluated before performing any injections. He is understanding of your pain and frustration in dealing with chronic pain issues. He just needs a better staff to support him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][287027].votes_count ]]