Rate Dr. Bradley I. Spiegel

Dr. Bradley I. Spiegel's Ratings

Dr. Speigel's staff is horrible, messages do not get to him in a timely manner at all. His staff is very uncaring and inefficient and disorganized. I left repeated messages for the doctor due to a worsening of my condition due to injuring my back during moving, and the message did not get relayed to him at all. Referrals do not get processed, and get lost with the messages. However, the doctor listens, is understanding, and very thorough. He has called me personally after messages did not get through to him after days of waiting. He is very careful before performing a procedure and referred me to a neurosurgeon to be evaluated before performing any injections. He is understanding of your pain and frustration in dealing with chronic pain issues. He just needs a better staff to support him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][287027].votes_count ]]