You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Ratings

I underwent an endoscopic browlift in September, 2015. Dr. Antimarino was extremely professional, knowledgeable and thorough with me both pre and post op. I am very pleased with the result we achieved. The entire facility, staff and services are simply "top shelf".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Antimarrino was very professional, answered all my questions and put me at ease for my breast reduction procedure. His staff were angels treating me with concern and respect. Definirtely choose this facility for any procedure you may need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2714943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was beautiful. I did not wait long at all- about ten minutes in the waiting room and the Doctor came into the room about 5 minutes after I was put in there. He was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I feel that he is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr. Antimarino recently did an abdominoplasty and brachioplasty for me. From the pre-op consultation to the follow-up visits, everything has exceeded my expectations. The facility is unique, the staff is courteous, professional, accommodating, and pleasant. My tummy is flat, without that hanging "apron" of skin and fat, and my arms are sleek, no more batwings! He offered a free consultation. The practice also offers a limited interest-free financing option.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Antimarino performed two procedures on me last week, abdominoplasty and brachioplasty. It's only been a week, but the results are already excellent. The nursing and other staff are really helpful, appointments are always on time, and the building and setting is amazing. Dr. Antimarino is very encouraging, but is very careful to stress my restrictions and limitations post-surgery. The entire process was very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I had a free breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Antimarino and he was phenomenal. Very kind, friendly, professional, and addressed my concerns before I even raised them. I felt very comfortable asking him anything and he put me a lot more at ease at the prospect of the procedure. I don't feel the need to visit anyone else for a consultation after seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Antimarino is a very talented surgeon! My consult was great he listened to all my questions and explained everything about breast augmentations to me. The surgery was super fast and easy I had not a single bruise and minimal pain. His recovery nurses were complete sweethearts and overall my experience has been great! I've already recommended friends to Aestique but wanted to post a review so anyone on the fence can see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Antimarino. Is very amazing! He has sculpted my body to look how it should look. (May 24, 2013) I had a mommy makeover. Everyday I look in the mirror and look better than the day before. It's only been 10 days , still healing ,but my confidence level is almost through the roof! Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

The staff was very discreet but also kind and helpful. I enjoyed all pre-op and post-op visits. I am only one week post-op so far and am very pleased with Dr. Antimarino's work and cannot wait to be completely healed. I am only one week post-op so far and am very pleased with Dr. Antimarino's work and cannot wait to be completely healed. I really loved that at my initial consultation Dr. Antimarino explained the way that he does the procedure and why he does it that way and also that he set a maximum on what size implant to use in comparison to my body size because we both wanted a very natural look. No question was considered "dumb" by the staff and they were willing to answer all my questions and concerns. They are very good about returning calls and messages quickly and had a lot of patience when I had scheduling conflicts and had to call back. Highly recommended Aestique!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

Dr Antimarino Is Wonderful. I Had A Facelift And Am Extremely Happy With The Results. I Cant Say Enough Nice Things About Dr Antimarino And His Staff. Knowledgeable, Efficient And Caring Are Just A Few. They Are True Professionals..Thank You Aestique!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009860].votes_count ]]