Rate Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino

Dr. Jeffrey Antimarino's Ratings

The staff was extremely nice and helpful and the facility was beautiful. I did not wait long at all- about ten minutes in the waiting room and the Doctor came into the room about 5 minutes after I was put in there. He was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions. I feel that he is extremely knowledgeable and I trust his opinion.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Antimarino recently did an abdominoplasty and brachioplasty for me. From the pre-op consultation to the follow-up visits, everything has exceeded my expectations. The facility is unique, the staff is courteous, professional, accommodating, and pleasant. My tummy is flat, without that hanging "apron" of skin and fat, and my arms are sleek, no more batwings! He offered a free consultation. The practice also offers a limited interest-free financing option.

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Antimarino performed two procedures on me last week, abdominoplasty and brachioplasty. It's only been a week, but the results are already excellent. The nursing and other staff are really helpful, appointments are always on time, and the building and setting is amazing. Dr. Antimarino is very encouraging, but is very careful to stress my restrictions and limitations post-surgery. The entire process was very professional.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I had a free breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Antimarino and he was phenomenal. Very kind, friendly, professional, and addressed my concerns before I even raised them. I felt very comfortable asking him anything and he put me a lot more at ease at the prospect of the procedure. I don't feel the need to visit anyone else for a consultation after seeing him.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Antimarino is a very talented surgeon! My consult was great he listened to all my questions and explained everything about breast augmentations to me. The surgery was super fast and easy I had not a single bruise and minimal pain. His recovery nurses were complete sweethearts and overall my experience has been great! I've already recommended friends to Aestique but wanted to post a review so anyone on the fence can see.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Antimarino. Is very amazing! He has sculpted my body to look how it should look. (May 24, 2013) I had a mommy makeover. Everyday I look in the mirror and look better than the day before. It's only been 10 days , still healing ,but my confidence level is almost through the roof! Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

The staff was very discreet but also kind and helpful. I enjoyed all pre-op and post-op visits. I am only one week post-op so far and am very pleased with Dr. Antimarino's work and cannot wait to be completely healed. I am only one week post-op so far and am very pleased with Dr. Antimarino's work and cannot wait to be completely healed. I really loved that at my initial consultation Dr. Antimarino explained the way that he does the procedure and why he does it that way and also that he set a maximum on what size implant to use in comparison to my body size because we both wanted a very natural look. No question was considered "dumb" by the staff and they were willing to answer all my questions and concerns. They are very good about returning calls and messages quickly and had a lot of patience when I had scheduling conflicts and had to call back. Highly recommended Aestique!

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Antimarino Is Wonderful. I Had A Facelift And Am Extremely Happy With The Results. I Cant Say Enough Nice Things About Dr Antimarino And His Staff. Knowledgeable, Efficient And Caring Are Just A Few. They Are True Professionals..Thank You Aestique!

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I am a regular customer at Aestique - professional and very helpful staff.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Very happy with the results of the Mommy make over performed by Dr. Antimarino as well as the follow up care including massages. Will recommend a consult with Dr. Antimarino for anyone that asks in the future.. Nicole S.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag