Dr. Cecil Long

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Cecil Long has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1518015
21/08/11 5 5 5 5 After 8 years of infertility, including 7 miscarriages, 2 pre-term labors, failed inseminations and multiple failed IVF--traveling all over the country to see the "best" fertility specialists, we met Dr. Long. As I type this, I hear my twin daughters playing in the background, and I have tears in my eyes.  Respond
RID: 1490628
19/07/11 5 5 5 5 After years of seeing OB/GYN after OB/GYN and enduring surgeries and loss we finally sought the help of Dr Long and the ART Fertility Program of Alabama...Dr Long is amazing! He is such a kind and compassionate person and will do whatever it takes for success, and will sit down and discuss at length any concerns you may have. I would recommend him to anyone trying to have a baby! We wasted over 5 years with Dr's telling us there was nothing wrong and he had it figured out in the first few visits! We are now expecting our miracle baby in January thanks to Dr Long!
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 1435897
09/05/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Long! I left my previous RE and started seeing Dr. Long on 3/31/11 and I got my BFP on 4/25/11. He is so compassionate, yet aggressive with treatment. I would highly recommend.
RID: 1387377
14/03/11 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor. Helped me when my primary doctor couldn't. Immediately found the problem and corrected it.
RID: 972925
26/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Long is a wonderful, caring infertility specialist. He is dedicated to his patients' success and extremely compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone!