Rate Dr. Cecil Long

Dr. Cecil Long's Ratings

After 8 years of infertility, including 7 miscarriages, 2 pre-term labors, failed inseminations and multiple failed IVF--traveling all over the country to see the "best" fertility specialists, we met Dr. Long. As I type this, I hear my twin daughters playing in the background, and I have tears in my eyes.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

After years of seeing OB/GYN after OB/GYN and enduring surgeries and loss we finally sought the help of Dr Long and the ART Fertility Program of Alabama...Dr Long is amazing! He is such a kind and compassionate person and will do whatever it takes for success, and will sit down and discuss at length any concerns you may have. I would recommend him to anyone trying to have a baby! We wasted over 5 years with Dr's telling us there was nothing wrong and he had it figured out in the first few visits! We are now expecting our miracle baby in January thanks to Dr Long!

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Long! I left my previous RE and started seeing Dr. Long on 3/31/11 and I got my BFP on 4/25/11. He is so compassionate, yet aggressive with treatment. I would highly recommend.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Helped me when my primary doctor couldn't. Immediately found the problem and corrected it.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Long is a wonderful, caring infertility specialist. He is dedicated to his patients' success and extremely compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag