Rate Dr. Aidan A. Long

Dr. Aidan A. Long's Ratings

I agree, Dr. Long is an absolutely fantastic doctor! He diagnosed me immediately with a fairly rare condition that two other doctors had missed, which greatly changed my life for the better. He is extremely nice, understanding, and respectful. He cares about his patients and wants to be sure they are well taken care of. He helped me to find a medication that did not make me nauseous and to find a generic version also. I cannot recommend him highly enough, if all doctors were like him the state of medicine would be much advanced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][733633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Dr. Long is excellent; he diagnosed both my husband and I when other doctors had trouble doing so and is very nice as well. His staff is very efficient and waiting times are very reasonable. I would absolutely recommend him; he is one of the best doctors I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][733632].votes_count ]]