Rate Dr. Andrew S. Florea

Dr. Andrew S. Florea's Ratings

I went to Dr Florea hoping to get laser treatments for acne scars. His response was to tell me that I need a full facelift at the bargain price of 10,000. I'm 28 years old! My experience is that this doctor will take advantage of your insecurities to try to convince you that you need treatments that you really don't need. His staff photographed me with a super voom lens camera to play up all of my flaws. Then he sat me in front of a mirror with harsh overhead lights. Then he started to tug and pull on my skin to convince me that my only hope was him and his scalpel. If that's not bad enough, his staff tried to push me into paying this huge fee right then and there and I had a hard time getting out of the office. They followed up with 4 calls per day to my house for several days pressuring me into getting the facelift. I went to another doctor in Redlands and got exactly what I wanted with good results. I will never go to this office again, he preys on peoples insecurities.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I've made 2 appointments with Dr. Florea for my son who has been having severe breathing problems. On both occasions Dr. Florea cancelled my sons appointment the day before saying "He had to schedule a surgery with someone else and could not see my son." I explained my sons condition to his front office girl Brenda and that this was the second time Dr. Florea had cancelled my sons appointment. The reason I made an appointment with him was because my insurance provider directory lists Dr. Florea as a "ear, nose and throat" specialist. I didn't find out until after my first experience with Dr. Florea that he was a plastic surgeon. Putting your "regular insurance paying patients" on hold when they have trouble breathing over your "cash cosmetic procedure"patients is EXTREMELY unprofessional. It's unethical for a doctor, who is listed as an ear, nose and throat specialist to completely disregard the medical issues of someone's child for the higher paying cosmetic procedure client.

Submitted March 18, 2014 | flag

this doctor really cares about providing outstanding care to his patients. I wholeheartedly recommend him and his office.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag