Rate Dr. Charles L. Whitfield

Dr. Charles L. Whitfield's Ratings

Dr. Whitfield was out of town on vacation and went out of his way to help me with an issue. No nonsense, true professional that knows his field and wants to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Whitfield changed my life. I have never visited a health practitioner willing to shoot straight with me about the agendas of big pharmaceutical companies and the negative impacts of many highly prescribed drugs. Dr. Whitfield understands the mental and emotional impacts that prescription drugs can have and truly cares that his patients receive the appropriate prescription regardless of the social stigma or economics of large corporations. If you are suffering, go see him. He will open your eyes and might change your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Attentive, asked right questions, good advice and prescribed safe drugs. Helped me solve my problems. Did not lable me. Very good care. I have seen him in several followup visits with good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Whitfield is the first doctor that has given me 50 minutes to explain my symptoms. He helped me to "reframe" my grief so I'm not trapped in "depression." He's not a "quick fix" 10 minutes and you're out with six prescriptions. He listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Clueless to patient needs. Great writer and thinker, but poor practitioner...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009926].votes_count ]]