Rate Dr. Arthur N. Kales

Dr. Arthur N. Kales's Ratings

Dr. Kales has been treating me for ovarian cancer this past year. I find him exceptional in every way, and his office environment and staff make the whole business of medical care a pleasant experience - even when it involves chemotherapy. I would recommend Dr. Kales very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr. Kales is great. He is efficient and knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He is so sweet and reminds you of a warm loving father/grandfather.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Kales is fabulous. He is treating my leukemia. He is extremely knowledgable, professional, caring and empathetic. He commands respect from the hospital and office staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has need of an oncologist/hematologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2009955].votes_count ]]