Rate Dr. Terry J. Boykoff

Dr. Terry J. Boykoff's Ratings

Dr. Boykoff treated me for a long standing problem with heel pain. He was very professional and took the time to explain clearly my condition, and the options for my plantar fasciitis. I would recommend him highly for professional and caring attitude. The office staff were a pleasure to deal with too, especially Grace.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I went to Dr. Boykoff with serious, longstanding pain in my foot after an injury. He gave me a perfunctory exam, weirdly admired the anatomy of my feet, and then dismissed the pain as tendinitis and sold me some crappy OTC insoles. It took me a year to get to another doctor, who identified the pain: a dislocated bone. (And the new doc and PT laughed at the insoles: "you paid how much for those?")

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2286253].votes_count ]]