Rate Dr. ALICIA R. CARTER

Dr. ALICIA R. CARTER's Ratings

Dr. Carter is an excellent doctor. She is highly skilled and very professional. She diagnosed my herniated disc and was invaluable in helping me through the rehabilitation process. She is a knowledgeable and thorough doctor with an amazing bedside manner. She immediately put me at ease. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Carter has provided me with wonderful medical care. She is always available when needed. Her caring and gentle bedside manner is excellent. I have always felt that she explains all procedures fully and spends whatever time is needed to answer any of my concerns. Her knowledge of the job is always accurate and I have always found relief from severe pain. I would highly recommend her to any patient in need of her services.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Alicia Carter’s on two different occasions. Each time I received courteous and professional treatment. Dr. Carter is extremely caring and thorough. Her staff is also very friendly and accommodating. The office itself is comfortable and well cared for. Most importantly, on both occasions my treatments were most effective and I left her care feeling 100% better.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2013 | flag

Years ago, my husband was suffering greatly because in order to look from side to side, he had to move his entire body. It was much too painful to just move his head either way. We went from doctor to doctor trying to find one who could help him with this difficult problem, but none could provide any relief or improve the condition until we went to see Dr. Alicia Carter. She managed to do what all the others could not. After a few visits with Dr. Carter, my husband could turn his head from side to side WITHOUT PAIN. It was like a miracle. She is that rare commodity these days, a doctor who really cares. Dr. Carter is a gentle, compassionate, capable professional. She runs a clean, well equipped, modern office. We recommend her unconditionally.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Professional office, clean operation room, modern equipment and a well trained staff.Dr Carter help ease my back pain with her epidurals.After 10 days, I was followed up by the staff.I highly recommend her services and I would go back there again

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

I have cervical degenerative disk disease and I have been a patient of Dr. Carter's for more than four years. I find her very knowledgeable and effective in helping me manage my pain. My case is difficult because I have serious adverse reactions to most NSAIDS like Motrin or Aleve. Dr. Carter has found several alternative ways to help me stabilize my condition and reduce pain, including trigger point injections, epidural shots, homeopathic anti-inflammatory meds and topical NSAIDS that I can tolerate. Her treatment has been highly effective and I strongly recommend her.

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carter is a great doctor who is very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. I recently saw her for back pain and she performed trigger point injections on my upper back. At first I was nervous about the idea of needles being stuck in my back but she took the time to explain the procedure to me and answered all my questions which made me feel comfortable and at ease. She is also very gentle. The procedure went smoothly and was practically painless. And the best part? My back pain was gone the next day! She also took the time to follow up with me to see how I was feeling. I always feel like I am in good hands with Dr. Carter and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

Doctor Carter is extremely knowledgeable and her patient care is exceptional and very genuine. I brought my daughter to her who was sidelined with an ankle injury. She spent a long time evaluating her and explaining to us our different options and the fastest way to get her back out on the field. She performed PRP treatment quickly and painlessly. When she called the next day to find out how Maddie was feeling I knew we had found a special doctor. I highly recommend Doctor Carter.

Submitted May 1, 2013 | flag

I am so happy that I found Dr. Carter. She is an exceptional physician. I find her to be caring and compassionate as well as a highly skilled practitioner. Her office is professional and she uses the latest technology. I am being treated for knee arthritis and feel confident that I'm in the best hands!!!

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag