Dr. ALICIA R. CARTER

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 15 reviews. Dr. ALICIA R. CARTER has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5474676
13/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carter is an excellent doctor. She is highly skilled and very professional. She diagnosed my herniated disc and was invaluable in helping me through the rehabilitation process. She is a knowledgeable and thorough doctor with an amazing bedside manner. She immediately put me at ease. Highly recommended.
Respond

02/03/14 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 3654869
13/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carter has provided me with wonderful medical care. She is always available when needed. Her caring and gentle bedside manner is excellent. I have always felt that she explains all procedures fully and spends whatever time is needed to answer any of my concerns. Her knowledge of the job is always accurate and I have always found relief from severe pain. I would highly recommend her to any patient in need of her services.  Respond
RID: 3630904
12/12/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Alicia Carter’s on two different occasions. Each time I received courteous and professional treatment. Dr. Carter is extremely caring and thorough. Her staff is also very friendly and accommodating. The office itself is comfortable and well cared for. Most importantly, on both occasions my treatments were most effective and I left her care feeling 100% better.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2678058
13/06/13 4 4 4 4 Years ago, my husband was suffering greatly because in order to look from side to side, he had to move his entire body. It was much too painful to just move his head either way. We went from doctor to doctor trying to find one who could help him with this difficult problem, but none could provide any relief or improve the condition until we went to see Dr. Alicia Carter. She managed to do what all the others could not. After a few visits with Dr. Carter, my husband could turn his head from side to side WITHOUT PAIN. It was like a miracle. She is that rare commodity these days, a doctor who really cares. Dr. Carter is a gentle, compassionate, capable professional. She runs a clean, well equipped, modern office. We recommend her unconditionally.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2661585
24/05/13 5 5 5 5 Professional office, clean operation room, modern equipment and a well trained staff.Dr Carter help ease my back pain with her epidurals.After 10 days, I was followed up by the staff.I highly recommend her services and I would go back there again
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2660733
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 I have cervical degenerative disk disease and I have been a patient of Dr. Carter's for more than four years. I find her very knowledgeable and effective in helping me manage my pain. My case is difficult because I have serious adverse reactions to most NSAIDS like Motrin or Aleve. Dr. Carter has found several alternative ways to help me stabilize my condition and reduce pain, including trigger point injections, epidural shots, homeopathic anti-inflammatory meds and topical NSAIDS that I can tolerate. Her treatment has been highly effective and I strongly recommend her.
RID: 2654749
22/05/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Carter is a great doctor who is very professional, knowledgeable, and patient. I recently saw her for back pain and she performed trigger point injections on my upper back. At first I was nervous about the idea of needles being stuck in my back but she took the time to explain the procedure to me and answered all my questions which made me feel comfortable and at ease. She is also very gentle. The procedure went smoothly and was practically painless. And the best part? My back pain was gone the next day! She also took the time to follow up with me to see how I was feeling. I always feel like I am in good hands with Dr. Carter and I would highly recommend her to anyone.
RID: 2638591

02/05/13 1 1 1 1
Insurance: Aetna
See Responses
RID: 2637846
01/05/13 5 5 5 5 Doctor Carter is extremely knowledgeable and her patient care is exceptional and very genuine. I brought my daughter to her who was sidelined with an ankle injury. She spent a long time evaluating her and explaining to us our different options and the fastest way to get her back out on the field. She performed PRP treatment quickly and painlessly. When she called the next day to find out how Maddie was feeling I knew we had found a special doctor. I highly recommend Doctor Carter.
RID: 2636202
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 I am so happy that I found Dr. Carter. She is an exceptional physician. I find her to be caring and compassionate as well as a highly skilled practitioner. Her office is professional and she uses the latest technology. I am being treated for knee arthritis and feel confident that I'm in the best hands!!!
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2619230

16/04/13 1 1 1 1   See Responses

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ALICIA" to "ALICIA R."
RID: 1506906
08/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carter is a very professional doctor. She advises me with a thorough explanation on all my ailments. I've been seeing her for a few years and i've always felt comfortable with her. She rarely keeps me waiting. Her staff, especially Nilda, is very professional and has patience with me when making an appt. She reminds me of my appts. and she's very friendly. This really helps when trying to see the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Carter regarding her specialties...
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1420382
19/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carter and her staff are first rate.I can't say enough positives about how well i was treated.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1373119
26/02/11 5 5 5 5 I initially balked at the consultation fee, but it was money well spent. For the first time I fully understood why I had neck and upper back pain. Dr. Carter spent about an hour with me and answered all my questions and gave me her email address in case I had questions after my visit. She helped me tremendously.  Respond
RID: 1312712