Dr. Armen Hagopjanian

Foreign Lang: Armenian

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Armen Hagopjanian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is this doctor knowledgeable in gout?    Email me    Answer it

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5437056
01/05/14 2 1 1 1 Went to him for a heel spur, had achilles tendon surgery that never healed and now after 5 months I am seeing another surgeon who will need to redo my surgery. Thanks for nothing Dr. H!!!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 3623727
03/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Hagopjanian did my surgery and I am extremely pleased with the results. thank you.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2841534
06/09/13 5 5 5 5 The Best doctor. Did surgery for my mom. She had two surgeries previously but they couldn't fix her problem. Dr. Hagopjanian did the 3rd surgery(which, honestly we were kind of scared because it would of been her 3rd one) but thank God everything went well and we were very happy with the results. Then I took my son, again excellent and professional patient care. And I'm taking my friend to see him. Very happy with him. Very knowledgable doctor- which is very hard to find these days. Thank you Doctor :)  Respond
RID: 1643206
24/11/11 5 5 5 5 The best surgeon I've ever seen! After visiting 5 other surgeons, who simply prescribed me drugs, I finally underwent surgery by Dr. H. Now I am 90% pain free and forgot the last time I took Vicodin.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield