Rate Dr. Marc M. Malek

Dr. Marc M. Malek's Ratings

dr malek is one of the best doctors there is. His staff on the other hand tend to on the surface be nice and hlpful yet some of the things said shouldnt be said at work. As for Dr Malek you couldnt find a vetter dr he knows what he is doing. Extremely knowledgeable in his field!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2489642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr Malek is amazing. I couldn't be happier with my results. Every single one of his staff are so helpful and SO nice. there was not one person who didn't embrace me with Open arms.They were always available when I needed them. I felt as though dr malek and his staff genuinely cared about my happiness and well being. I would highly recommend dr malek to anyone, in fact I am sending my mom to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Does excellent reconstructive work--both breast and facial plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

One of the worst doctors I have ever had. I wanted bigger breast but after the surgery he said that he wasn't comfortable with the size I wanted. Completely dissatisfied and he only cared about his needs not mine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2010363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I am EXTREMELY happy with my results. Dr. Malek is a true artist and exceptional surgeon. I had an implant exchange and needed extensive reconstruction from a botched boob job from a Vegas surgeon years ago. Two of my issues were symmastia (I had no space in between breasts) and "bottoming out" or "double bubble" (implant was lower than breast) and the nipples were uneven. The old implants were too large and out of all of the surgeons I consulted with, Dr. Malek was the only one who was honest enough to tell me that I needed to go smaller to achieve my results. I was resistant at first but I had a gut feeling he knew what he was talking about and I'm thankful that I listened and chose him. All of these issues were corrected as he did an amazing job. Also, 200 cc's smaller but since he chose high profile implants, I'm still a D cup :) He is a meticulous perfectionist and also provides the utmost individualized care. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2010362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Malek is the most honest and ethical Plastic Surgeon I have ever met! With out getting into detail I will say this, when it is time for me to have anything done, he will be the ONLY plastic surgeon I will ever let touch me. He could have taken me on as a patient made his money but he felt because of my situation he referred me to someone else that could handle my situation better. Without a doubt I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for a Plastic surgeon that is HONEST TAKES THE TIME TO TALK TO THEIR PATIENTS and I personally have many friends that have had work done by him and say he is the only Dr. they would EVER go to. If you want the BEST...what are you waiting for CALL AND GO SEE DR. MALEK NOW...I wish I would have, I never would have had the major issues I am having now...(Breast lift and augmentation)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

I had saline implants in 2007 and was at first pleased, then after a couple months they became noticably uneven and pain in the left side. I felt when I brought it up to Dr. Malek he seemed to be mocking me a bit and told me after I had my children they would look better (didnt plan on having children, havnt and still do not plan to) When I tell people where I got my surgery done, they always comment on how they will look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2010360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable. He listens to your wants. He is a perfectionist and that's good to have when it comes to a PS. Results are wonderful so far. His stitches/scars come out beautifully, almost non-existent. The staff is great when you are there but I do agree that they need to be a bit better with follow up/ emails and maybe call more before and after your surgery to check on you and make you feel comfortable and interested. Dr malek is great though. Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for amazing mommy makeover results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

Post BA & TT, great results. Dr. Malek is a confident proficient surgeon with a warm caring bedside manner. My recovery was unbelievably quick with little discomfort, I would highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon. I specifically sought him out because of the amount of decerning nurses who choose him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2010358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Probably the best surgeon around and his bedside manner is fabulous. He is very conservative and explains everything he does every step of the way. I think he is fabulous and so is his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010357].votes_count ]]