Rate Dr. Christopher Singh

Dr. Christopher Singh's Ratings

I would highly recommend Dr. Singh located in the TA Truck Stop in Woodstock. He takes a very professional and caring approach to your health and well being and has an excellent reputation within the community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Chris is very knowledgeable and has been very sincere with his dealings with me. I don't believe in quick fixes and he gives me the information I need to help myself. I highly recommend Chris for anyone who is willing to learn about how to approach their health to get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Christopher Singh is very professional yet personable, knowledgeable and caring. He takes the time to get to know you and understand what your needs are. Our whole family now uses Dr. Singh; myself, my husband and our toddler. We are extremely happy with the service we receive and recommend him highly. As well, the office staff are polite and always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Chris Singh whose office is right inside the TA Truckstop in Woodstock !!! I have heard nothing but wonderful comments about him and his practice !! He is a very caring, knowledgeable and personable chiropractor, who is truly concerned about his patient's well-being !! His staff is very friendly and pleasant to deal with !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Dr Chris is great - gentle, caring and professional. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I just wanted to let everyone know that Dr. Chris is awesome! On my very first visit i was nervous, his staff were friendly and polite which made me relax some. When i met Dr. Chris he was very professional, friendly and knowledgable. He took his time to listen to what i had to say, explained what was going on with me and explained how he could treat it. The treatment i had worked and I now see him monthly. I think i've only had to wait a couple of times for the most part he is always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288386].votes_count ]]