Rate Dr. ALEXANDER KORENFELD

Dr. ALEXANDER KORENFELD's Ratings

I've been coming to Dr. Korenfeld and his wife (who is also a general medicine doctor in the practice) for 10 years. I have to drive an hour out of my way but it's totally worth it. You will not find this level of care anywhere. They make you feel like you're their only patient and their level expertise is unsurpassed. The wait time is reasonable and the staff is very courteous and helpful.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. A. Korenfeld for close to 20 years. During these years I found him very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients and his profession. He was available at the first call and reachable while on vacation or during the weekends, basically any time we needed him – he was there for me and my family.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Great doctor! Would definitely recommend for people who are looking for a knowledgeable, professional, attentive doctor.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. Would highly recommend to anyone! Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor, knowledgeable, caring, professional, friendly and always ready to help. Will always listen and give a highly professional assistance.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2012 | flag