Rate Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein

Dr. Jeffrey A. Goldstein's Ratings

after many surgical opinions dr Goldstein was the only one who diagnosed me accurately. I was suffering from sever spinal stenosis for approx. one year and could not walk more then 10feet. Dr Goldstein performed spinal surgery and within 10weeks I was hitting Golfballs. Thank you Dr Goldstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I had been suffering from Chronic lower back and leg pain for over 4yrs before meeting Dr. Goldstein. After following his advice and pursuing physical therapy and pain management options I took his advice and we decided to move forward with a minor discectomy procedure. Since the surgery my pain has been greatly reduced and quite honestly the pain associated with the surgical procedure has been almost completely mitigated. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Gave me my mobility back after I ruptured a lumbar disc and could barely walk or function at all because of the pain. 9 years post-op and still feeling great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Great surgeon. I am also a physician. Dr. Goldstein is both very skilled and caring. I feel great after my spine surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr. Goldstein has been incredibly helpful and reassuring in the wake of serious problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

After my back surgery I'm playing soccer and tennis and horsing around with my kids. Dr. Goldstein diagnosed my problem and we tried some nonoperative treatments and injections first. When that didn't work he recommended surgery. I had almost immediate relief and I remain pain free almost 5 years later. I really appreciate him giving me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

My doctor referred me to Dr. Goldstein for surgery. I had minimally invasive surgery on my neck and went home the next day. Dr. Goldstein explained everything to me and made me feel confident and comfortable. His staff is wam and caring and the hospital was great. After surgery Dr. Goldstein checked on me and really cared. I now feel great! A lot of people have back pain but if you need surgery make sure you see Dr. Goldstein

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

It is my belief that this doctor has his staff write most of his reviews. I fully agree with the comments made by person on 9/19/14. I have seen him twice since 2011. His bedside manner is awful; he does not care to investigate the patient's case with any thoroughness and he completely lacks compassion. His lack of interest led to a non-diagnosis for for myself, and I would imagine, many others.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2589079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr.Goldstein gave me my life back. After enduring 5 1/2 months of crippling sciatic and lower back pain that left me bedridden, not to mention numerous epidurals, facet injections and every single medication known to man, he preformed a discectomy that had me out of bed walking pain-free that evening! I now, 30 pounds lighter and with intense physical therapy, walk several miles a day pain-free. I've never been healthier. Not only is he knowledgeable, he's a really nice person! I am so grateful. Thank you, Dr. Goldstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I rarely feel compelled to leave feedback but I had such a bad experience with this doctor that I would feel wrong to not comment for future prospective patients.

I had a 12:30 appointment and was not seen until 1:35 because his lunch break ran long. The appointment then lasted 3 minutes during which he said he cannot help me because my condition doesn't qualify for surgery. No attempt was made to at least specifically diagnose my condition (I came in for lower back pain), offer recommendation for another specialist, suggest activities to do or not do, or anything else.

3 minutes for 475 dollars. As a patient I came in for medical assistance or advice. This was not provided.

Please question the authenticity of the positive reviews. My experience with dr Goldstein could not have been farther from what they suggest.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2543645].votes_count ]]