Rate Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti

Dr. Jeffrey C. Conforti's Ratings

I called the office in desperation one Monday after suffering excruciating pain over the weekend. They office staff was very helpful and got me right in that day. I had X-rays done and discovered I needed surgery to take the pain away. The office staff scheduled my surgery right away. Dr.Conforti was very informative and knowledgable and put me at ease. The surgery went on without a hitch and I have no more pain. He is a doctor I can count on. I take my kids to him too.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I was so pleased with this doctor. He listened to m3 and addressed all of my concerns. I had been to several other doctors and it was a waste of time and money. He did a thorough exam and found my problem and fixed it. I am so greatful. Thank you Dr.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Conforti has changed my life for the better. My feet look brand new after two surgeries. I look forward to a more active lifestyle without pain, for the first time in years. I am grateful to Dr. Conforti for his expertise, kindness, and thoroughness. His staff is wonderful, hours are accessible for all working people. Most of all, he is a kind, caring, and meticulous doctor and surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I have been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Conforti since the 1980's. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and cares for the health and well being of all his patients. Dr. Conforti spends time with patients and offers options which he feels can best help the patient. His staff is also very friendly and professional, just as Dr. Conforti always is. I have recommended friends to his office (he has 2 easy to reach locations in northern NJ), and will continue to use his office for my podiatric needs as a diabetic.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

I'm writing this review not only as a mother of a patient but also as a medical professional. This was our second office visit; I did not like him on the first visit but I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He had no bedside manner, he was impatient, didn't like to be asked too many questions, and was condescending while giving his answers. I waited until after the visit and in front of his office personnel, I told him that he is condescending and I will NEVER go back to see him nor would I ever recommend him to anybody else. No wonder that there was no patients in the waiting room both times I went and his appointment book was empty. I deal with doctors every day and I have never met anybody like him. If there was an option to give him 0 stars, that would be the one I would choose.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

I believe these ratings are not accurate because Dr. Jeffrey Conforti advertises on this website. He is horrible. The worst I've ever encountered. Stay away.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2013 | flag

Overall, I Was very pelased with my treatment. It was efficient and worked.

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Conforti twice in the past year. He is a very smart, analytical doctor with a dry sense of humor, which I appreciate. I had two ingrown nails, which Dr. Conforti took care of relatively painlessly and effectively. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

Had a pain in my heel and after two shots of cortizone the pain was gone. Great doctor and his staff. Thank you:)

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Have always had pleasant experiences with Dr Conforte. Down to earth, yet very professional. Had nail removed and felt no pain at all. Not even from needles. Very good at what he'd does and I will continue going to his office. Exceptional. If you read this Dr, I didn't forget I owe you a quarter. Lol. Thank you.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag