Rate Dr. ROGER A. FREEMAN

Dr. ROGER A. FREEMAN's Ratings

I am a long time runner and softball player. Dr. Freeman did arthroscopic surgery on both of my knees and also did surgery on my throwing shoulder. The results of all three procedures were outstanding. I recovered full function in my shoulder within six months of my surgery, and it is still fully functional and pain free eight years later. He is patient and attentive, and his pre-surgery assessments of results has been spot on. He is terrific.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Roger Freeman is the best shoulder orthopedic surgeon and his repetuation is correct as that is why I choose him to do my biceps tendon shoulder repair in December 2009. I previously have had shoulder sx on other shoulder in l980's so I know how difficult recovery can be. Dr. Roger Freeman operated in Dec. 2009 and in 7 days, yes, 7 days, I had 90% range of motion back and off pain meds. When I went in for first post-op appt. I kept arm in sling because I wanted to personally show him the AWESOME RESULTS. When he entered the room, he asked how I was doing (he is very patient oriented) and I just showed him what I could do with the arm, even putting it behind my back. He asked when he did sx and flipped through my chart. He said how much pain meds are you taking? I said none as of that morning as I woke up pain free. Awesome staff, especially Shelly. He is going to handle my bone density hip problems as he loves hip replacements as young as 30's. He is a gem.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag