Rate Dr. Ronald G. Latimer

Dr. Ronald G. Latimer's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Latimer for the past ten years for benign fibroadenomas. From day one he has always been been professional and very knowledgeable. He never makes you feel rushed and always takes the time to explain things so that you understand. He always gives you the facts with choices and never pressures you into doing anything your uncomfortable with. Most importantly he takes the time to make you feel cared for and that you are in good hands. I went to three different surgeons before finding him and I would recommend him a 100 times over!

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Lovely, experienced, compassionate, kind, available to explain things as we went along. Treated me with respect and was very amenable to answering questions and repeating information until I understood procedures better.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag