Rate Dr. H. James Stanton

Dr. H. James Stanton's Ratings

I'm retired RN from PCCU, I took care of his patients for sixteen years.He's the best.His patients always come first!! Has been my cardiologist through two heart attacks.Folks, always ask a nurse, if you want to know anything about a doctor!!:)(

Submitted Feb. 23, 2014 | flag

If it was not for Dr. Stanton and his staff I would not be alive today. My treatment was excellent, very caring and complete.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

This man is nothing short of a miracle. Unbelievable. It is so rare to meet someone in ANY field of expertise that you KNOW the minute you meet him that he KNOWS what he's doing. He is direct. He WILL scare the B-JEEZEs out of you when the occasion calls for it. And then he won't back down. He tells you exACTly what you need to know. He recently treated my very ill son for infectious endocarditis, brought about by drug use. At one of the most frightening moments of my life - frightening NO- TERRIFYING, I met Dr. Stanton and in five minutes I knew that we had the BEST, the very BEST anyone could pray for. I knew I could trust my son's life to Dr. Stanton.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Stanton is an excellent Cardiologist. He is a good communicator, and a gifted physician. He may not have a bedside manner that is always gentle and nurturing, but he cares deeply for his patients and their health. A dedicated healer and a straight talker. You couldn't do better.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2009 | flag

my name is mike hall dr.stanton is the best dr. that ive ever had. he cares,and that is hard to find these days. thanks dr stanton.

Submitted July 2, 2006 | flag

Uses a middle man. Patients don't get to see him. However, he is one of the best in the cath lab. Very knowledgeable, but not so great at patient communication and follow-up.

Submitted March 18, 2006 | flag