Rate Dr. Kristine R. Santerini

Dr. Kristine R. Santerini's Ratings

Dr. Santerini is terrible. I had a miscarriage and she then diagnosed me with a rare, terrible disorder that other doctors have told me is impossible for me to have. At Magee they advised there is NOTHING wrong with me! Dr. Santerini didn't say there was a possibility this wasn't actually wrong. She caused me two days of panic, thinking I would never be able to have children and maybe a hysterectomy. I have been going to Premier Women's Health for years and they were always fine, but I have never had a health problem until now. I received terrible care from this practice after my miscarriage. The doctors were uncaring, didn't offer options of a D&C or natural miscarriage and then didn't explain what to expect with the natural way. I saw a different doctor for follow ups and there was no consistency of knowledge. They didn't monitor my hormone levels after and I have been told by other doctors that this should be done. I would never trust Dr. Santerini or this practice with anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

WARNING HORRIBLE STAFF IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A BABY DO NOT GO TO THEM! BEDSIDE MANNERS ARE VERY POOR AND THEY ARE NOT ADVANCED. THEY SEEM TO ALWAYS SEND FOR TESTING AND KEEP BILLING INSURANCE SEEMS TO BE FRAUD! I HAD TO SEEK MEDICAL HELP FROM MY PRIMARY DOCTOR BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT HELP ME... THEY WILL ALSO MAKE YOU SUFFER IN PAIN WHEN MEDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN! IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CHILD YOU WOULD NOT KNOW ANY DIFFERENT HOWEVER THIS IS MY FOURTH CHILD AND THEY COULD NOT FOOL ME! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT DOCTOR YOUR GOING TO SEE OR WHO WILL DELIVER YOUR CHILD. I AM DUE IN 6 WEEKS AND NOW TRYING TO LOCATE A NEW DOCTOR.. SHOULD HAVE LISTEN TO MYSELF THE FIRST VISIT , I DID NOT LIKE THEM THEN. UNFORTUNATLY THIS IS THE ONLY DOCTORS THAT DELIVER AT SWICKLEY HOSPITAL. THEY NEED A NEW DOCTOR IN TOWN. NOW ME AND MY FAMILY WILL BE INCONVIENCED HAVING TO GO TO PITTSBURGH DUE TO LACK OF GOOD MEDICAL CARE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN IN THE SWICKLEY- MOON AREA. STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Kris is a sweetheart. She has delivered both of my children and have referred many friends and co-workers to her. She is a wonderful and compassionate person who seems to truly care about my health and well-being. Despite the waiting room typically appearing full and the clinic area very busy, I have never felt the least bit rushed during any of my appointments with Dr. Kris. Further, I have had Dr. Kris call me at home well past 6:30 / 7:00 to provide me with lab results or respond to a message I left for her earlier in the day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

SHE IS GREAT SHE EXPLAINS IT ALL IN DETAILS AND HER BEDSIDE MANNERS IN WONDERFUL, HER HAND ISN'T ON THE DOOR WHEN YOU HAVE QUESTIONS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Excellent doctor. Spent time with me. Helped me with my problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2011

Dr. Santerini has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][288934].votes_count ]]